Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears 3 Horde & Beast

Options
  • 02-11-2011 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Anybody get the Horde Command Pack? Most of my firends didnt get it and im looking to get the achievements on it. If anybodys interested let me know or add me. My GT is KieranIRL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭CasualLiKE

Hey man, i'd definitely be interested in playing a few games but the game doesn't seem to be recognizing the season pass i downloaded earlier today. Where you prompted with an update when you started up the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kieran_1991

CasualLiKE wrote: »
    Hey man, i'd definitely be interested in playing a few games but the game doesn't seem to be recognizing the season pass i downloaded earlier today. Where you prompted with an update when you started up the game?

Ya soon as Gears started the marketplace opened for me but i had my season pass for a while now. Did you try going to the market place and downloading it yourself? If not id go tot he gears facebook page and post there someone there should let fairly quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭CasualLiKE

Ya soon as Gears started the marketplace opened for me but i had my season pass for a while now. Did you try going to the market place and downloading it yourself? If not id go tot he gears facebook page and post there someone there should let fairly quick.

Yeah I went to the marketplace but it still comes up as 800 microsoft points. There was a guy over on the Epic forums who mistakenly threw down those points even though he bought the pass weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kieran_1991

CasualLiKE wrote: »
    Yeah I went to the marketplace but it still comes up as 800 microsoft points. There was a guy over on the Epic forums who mistakenly threw down those points even though he bought the pass weeks ago.

Im not sure so id post it on the gears forums and facebook page. Whats your gt anyway and ill add you for when you do get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

There is a chance you d.led it and something went wrong. Check your recent downloads to see if you had it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Season Pass won't give you the DLC for free on Xbox Marketplace, only through the in-game store (if it's anything like LA Noire). Don't drop 800 points on it, because you won't get them back

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭KIERAN1

Anybody get the Horde Command Pack? Most of my firends didnt get it and im looking to get the achievements on it. If anybodys interested let me know or add me. My GT is KieranIRL

I play have the same name as you as well lol. I play every playlist except KOTH and Capture the leader!!

Friend Request> Gaelic Insanity..

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

(Off topic..) If I had the money to spare I'd get a 360 just for Horde mode.. Love it.

Advertisement