Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway No. 20 bus from Maynooth to airport?

Options
  • 02-11-2011 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Title probably sounds really confusing. But does anyone know if the Galway-Dublin bus (no. 20) will collect passengers in Maynooth and drop them at the airport and vice versa. I find the timetables really hard to understand and always get it wrong so i wanted to check first.

Also if it doesn't does anyone know of a bus that does go to the airport? I know I definitely saw one going through Maynooth with Airport written on the side. I just can't remember what company it was.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭dublinstevie

the maynooth stop is unfortunately a drop off stop from galway and a pick up stop towards galway.it only really goes to maynooth to cater for the students

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭dublinstevie

and by the way there is no direct public transport link between maynooth and the airport,best bet is train to drumcondra then get bus to airport from there,41,16a

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭lilsis

Hey thanks. I thought that was the case with the Galway bus. There are a few others that go through Maynooth as well (22, 23 I think) but they're the same deal. It's so stupid! Makes no sense at all. You don't know if there's any private company that does runs to the airport do you? Which buses in Drumcondra go to the airport do you know?

Advertisement