Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Bundle Order

Options
  • 02-11-2011 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,

I ordered a Business bundle online on Saturday. I had the following email but nothing else. Is this normal? I am moving into my new house/office next week and need to get my phone/broadband sorted out. The house has the connections, but the previous owner took the number with them to their new property.

Thank you for your order.
    You have successfully placed an order to connect to eircom. If all line work is in place, your line could be activated within just 1 working day. Otherwise connection could take approximately 10 working days. Once your order has been provisioned we will notify you by email. This email will contain:
    • Your line type*
    • Your NEW eircom phone number.
    • Your NEW eircom account number.
    • Detailed summary of the eircom products you have ordered e.g. eircom Broadband or eircom phone services.
    Once you have your eircom account number you can avail of a range of our online services including:
    • Order additional services and products
    • Upgrade existing services
    • View your fully itemised bill
    • View interactive bill explanations
    • Flexible online payment options
    Want to view your bill online?
    Go to
    www.eircom.ie/yourbill to sign up and avail of this great service.
    Kind regards,
    eircom customer services team
    www.eircom.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

tommytwo wrote: »
    Hi,

I ordered a Business bundle online on Saturday. I had the following email but nothing else. Is this normal? I am moving into my new house/office next week and need to get my phone/broadband sorted out. The house has the connections, but the previous owner took the number with them to their new property.

Thank you for your order.
    You have successfully placed an order to connect to eircom. If all line work is in place, your line could be activated within just 1 working day. Otherwise connection could take approximately 10 working days. Once your order has been provisioned we will notify you by email. This email will contain:
    • Your line type*
    • Your NEW eircom phone number.
    • Your NEW eircom account number.
    • Detailed summary of the eircom products you have ordered e.g. eircom Broadband or eircom phone services.
    Once you have your eircom account number you can avail of a range of our online services including:
    • Order additional services and products
    • Upgrade existing services
    • View your fully itemised bill
    • View interactive bill explanations
    • Flexible online payment options
    Want to view your bill online?
    Go to
    www.eircom.ie/yourbill to sign up and avail of this great service.
    Kind regards,
    eircom customer services team
    www.eircom.ie

Hi tommytwo
    yes this would be normal proceedure and timeframe. If you PM me your order number or any details re new account I can chase for you and update you re progress on this order.
    Tony

Advertisement