Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gta v trailer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

maybe! Except no. It's in Los Santos/San Andreas

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

its san andreas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭EmacB

Wow looks great!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭spr1nt3r

no release date though... disappointed..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Better version of the trailer here (no lag)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

San Andreas and jets.... nom nom :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

LOS SANTOS FO LIFE BITCHES!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭jeddie20

this mobile web doesnt cut it, need the broadband back to see this quick fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

Looks cool. Anyone recognise the voice over he sounds familiar but cant put my finger on it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Have they released any other information?

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Better version of the trailer here (no lag)

cheers bruv :D

Kxiii wrote: »
    Looks cool. Anyone recognise the voice over he sounds familiar but cant put my finger on it.

to me it sounds like a calmer older tommy vercetti

Kxiii wrote: »

is it niko?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Definitely not Niko

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Looks like just one city: Los Santos/Los Angeles. Which is fine with me. San Andreas was too big. There was nothing to do on most of the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭KalEl88

Anyone else think the fella holding up the sign looks like a beat up Niko Belic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Looks like just one city: Los Santos/Los Angeles. Which is fine with me. San Andreas was too big. There was nothing to do on most of the map.

I reckon they'll have all of San Andreas in it. If you look at the first trailer for the original San Andreas they only show Los Santos in that aswell. Time will tell I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

In the trailer they purposely show hikers heading off into the mountains and workers on a farm, they're subtle hints to the size it's going to be imo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

to me it sounds like a calmer older tommy vercetti

I couldn't help but think that too. If not, I'd imagine we'll definitely hear something about CJ anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

CJ was running after the shot of the battered Niko

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Why the "five" banner over the V right at the end? Are people confused what V means in this context?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

corblimey wrote: »
    Why the "five" banner over the V right at the end? Are people confused what V means in this context?

Maybe the V is a hint at Vercetti, so you might be playing Tommy's son/brother or relative, because the voice over is not Tommy Vercetti, as he was voiced by Ray Liotta and that was not Ray Liottas voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I thought it was V for Vinewood :o (as well as 5, lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

From the GTA V Thread in the Shooters Forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75271335&postcount=844

He missed Bigfoot carrying a UFO under his arm! :p

Jaysus, that's some terrifying 1 + 1 = 2,649 extrapolation :eek: Some "God Bless Amurrica" right there!

Maybe the V is a hint at Vercetti, so you might be playing Tommy's son/brother or relative, because the voice over is not Tommy Vercetti, as he was voiced by Ray Liotta and that was not Ray Liottas voice.

i remember rockstar saying they had a falling out with ray liotta over something, so maybe they just couldnt get him to do the voice over for vercetti

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

Or maybe Americans don't know their Roman numerals? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

Liber8or wrote: »
    Or maybe Americans don't know their Roman numerals? :rolleyes:

Sadly enough I'd say that's the most likely reason.

Am I the only one that was faintly hoping it'd be 1st person? Ah, someday....

Advertisement