Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel Autofilter and PivotTable

Options
  • 02-11-2011 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

I have googled this maybe not found the right link but what I have is a bunch of dynamic data and autofilter applied across the first row.I have another sheet some pivot table that update upon sheet activation. I would like the pivot table to display the data on the first page whether the filter is on or not.At the moment filtered data is ignored.I have a dynamic named range that is the pivot tables source.
    One solution obviously enough is have a macro copy the filtered data to a new range and base the pivot table off this data.Is there a better way of doing this rather than copying the data to a new location?
    Thanks folks!

Advertisement