Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Wireless N Router for Xbox 360 Gaming & Streaming?

Options
  • 02-11-2011 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi guys. I'm looking for some suggestions for a wireless N router to use with my Xbox 360 for streaming and gaming. I also want to stream directly from my PC to a wireless N media player. I'm currently using a Belkin MIMO G Plus router and suffering from slow speeds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

Hi guys. I'm looking for some suggestions for a wireless N router to use with my Xbox 360 for streaming and gaming. I also want to stream directly from my PC to a wireless N media player. I'm currently using a Belkin MIMO G Plus router and suffering from slow speeds.

I would check out something like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/D-Link-DIR-615-Wireless-300Mbps-wireless/dp/B000Y9PAXY/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1320311549&sr=1-1 it says it Xbox compatable but take no notice of that its a marketing thing - But first I would check out, is the Wifi adapter N on the Xbox does it have a good signal location to your existing router etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DerekTiernan

Cheers Voodoo. Did a fair bit of research an opted for the Linksys E4200 on Komplett. I only bought the Xbox a few weeks ago and its the new model with N. Did'nt mind spending a little extra on the Linksys as it looks like a quality piece of kit. :cool:

Advertisement