If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHILIPS HR1372 Hand Blender

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Lar77

Good and bad news for ya Lar, this model has been phased out a while back
    The good news however is we have the replacement model, the HR1615

This is the direct replacement for the 1371/1372 models (the main difference between the older models was the 1372 came with more attachments than the 1371 but was otherwise the same)

The New HR1615 is a 650Watt hand blender with metal chopping arm
    It has 16 speeds settings to taylor it to what you are blending and a TURBO Button!
    It also comes with a measuring jug/container and a chopping attachment supplied
    have a look see here

This newer unit sells a a very reasonable price of €49.99 but I'll do a Boardies Special on it for you - I'll pm it across.

we have 'em in stock at the as well

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭lar77

Thanks for the PM Ash,

You had me at Turbo Button :D

It will prob be Saturday before I can get in to pick it up, If they are in short supply will you put one aside for me.

Cheers,

Lar.

Hi Lar

No worries I'll reserve one up for you.

Best thing the button actually says TURBO on it as well:P

See ya Sat

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 westerngirl

Hi there,

Just wondering if you have the Philips HR1861 Juicer in stock and what price is it? Im thinking of getting a juicer for Christmas and i've read good reviews about this one. I know it used to come with a Jason Vale recipe book in it, not sure if thats still the case though?

Thanks a mill!!

Hi Westerngirl

I'll pm you now

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭djmj

Hi Ashley,

Do have the Philips HR1615 in stock and what price is it?

Thanks a mill!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Dj,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately the Philips Shop is no longer with us. :(

You could try Brown Thomas on Grafton St. I believe they do a good selection of Philips products.

Sorry I couldn't help further.

Chris

OK thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

DJ,

you can tell Chris is from Belfast (and that he's only into AV, not Kitchen stuff..)!

The I think the 1372 is discontinued now (it's a great unit - we have one ourselves at home..) but I'll check it out for you tomorrow and revert - If you would like to see the range in the flesh Arnotts on Henry street is your best bet.

I'll come back to you tomorrow and give you the low down on price and availability.

Apologies for the inconvenience..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks

• Advertisement

John

I'm looking for Philips HR1615 not 1372

djmj wrote: »
    John

I'm looking for Philips HR1615 not 1372

oops - missed that!

it was on a deal before xmas at €34.99 - again I'll check and revert in the morning - it should still be available but it may have gone back up to €49.99...

I'll keep you posted..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John

Any news about price ?

djmj wrote: »
    Hi John

Any news about price ?

DJ,

Apologies I did enquire about the price but unfortunately no one got back to me - so what the heck lets have a guess and I'll do it at €44.99 and of course if you can find it anywhere cheaper I'll happily beat any cheaper price..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Thank you for your replay. I will be very happy with this price. Where and when I can collect?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.