Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graco Vivo for a newborn - have you tried it?

Options
  • 02-11-2011 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

HI all

I am looking at the Graco Vivo and want to know how exactly it is suitable from 0 months, as per the description on amazon? There is no carry cot that I can see with it.
    Has anyone used the Graco Vivo for their newborn and would you recommend it?

Graco_Vivo_Travel_System_Autumn_Pushchair.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

HI all

I am looking at the Graco Vivo and want to know how exactly it is suitable from 0 months, as per the description on amazon? There is no carry cot that I can see with it.
    Has anyone used the Graco Vivo for their newborn and would you recommend it?

Graco_Vivo_Travel_System_Autumn_Pushchair.jpg

Thats the buggy I have and have had since my son was new born, he is now 15mths and its been great.
    The car seat is great for when their new born it stayed on my buggy all the time really apart from if I was at home and he feel asleep then I would lie the buggy down and let him sleep there stapped in of course.
    My sister thinks its very bulky but I dont drive so its great for my usage ie walking, carry shopping :) and now that my fella is 15mths I dont use the car seat bit but the buggy itself is still great as he can sit right up, slightly up or have a complete lie down if he wants too.
    Its a very sturdy buggy and I have no intention of buying another one unless he outgrows it but its says it does until their about 3 so by then hopefully will be driving and can buy a stroller.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

My mum has this she bought it as a walking buggy for the gran kids, its the slightly older model with a thermometer in the handle.

It came with a lift in/out carry cot. like this:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/190544832150?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1593wt_952

The Graco car seats seem to be the easiest one to use, I had a loan of 3 of them and the baby stayed in it until she was 12 month, she had plenty of room. She didnt really sleep in it but she always slept on her side.

It doesnt fold very small, but still fits folded, turned sideways in the back of a Peugeot 106.

It lies back really really flat and the seat is nice and wide with out the cosy toes, for an older child. My 3 year old niece still goes for walks in it. When

Advertisement