Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Jack Russell

Options
  • 02-11-2011 8:13pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Jeff the Jack Russell went missing Halloween night from their garden in Meadowbrook Maynooth.
    He is 2 years old and is chipped.
    If anyone has seen him or knows where he is I would be grateful if you would let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Will keep an eye out, I live in Meadowbrook and walk my dog around locally twice a day. Fingers crossed he turns up.

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Jeff the Jack Russell went missing Halloween night from their garden in Meadowbrook Maynooth.
    He is 2 years old and is chipped.
    If anyone has seen him or knows where he is I would be grateful if you would let me know.

Send the pic to the kildare animal foundation and they'll put it up on their FB page. They have 6000 followers so you'll be getting the word out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Thanks, found them on Facebook and put info up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Did you stick it in the lost and found pet section here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

PM me - I think I've seen this dog, today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 nicky chick

Try a dogs life facebook page, they are based in Dunboyne and take in losts & founds, they have photos posted up, I had a look yesterday but there was no sign of your dog, doesnt mean to say he wont turn up there though over the next few days.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Thank you all for your help.

Jeff is home safe:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Thank you all for your help.

Jeff is home safe:)

At last....a story with a happy ending.

Really glad for all concerned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

That's great news, worst time of year to lose a dog!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Delighted!! :) Where did ye find him? I was walking past one of the posters today and felt so sorry for ye, delighted he's home and safe :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement