Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web design info

Options
  • 02-11-2011 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi
    i want to spec a new computer for web designiung but i dont know exactly what i need. like processors and graphics cards. any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭swordsinfo

gramo173 wrote: »
    hi
    i want to spec a new computer for web designiung but i dont know exactly what i need. like processors and graphics cards. any help would be appreciated.

You thinking mac or pc, only worry with your pc build is your memory and processor rest is add ons. Presume your gona use Adobe or some image package so once the machine can handle your requests. Little work requires little resources.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 web designer meath

Hey, what you want is a computer with minimum an i5 processor, 2gb RAM and a 500GB hard drive. This will work well for both your coding (which takes hardly any space) but also your design programs (such as the Adobe Suites). You can get for a few hundred pounds anywhere. I'm selling my 1 year old laptop which has an i5 processor in it, 6gb's ram and 500gb space if that interests you?

Advertisement