Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Shank" Any Americans watched it?

Options
  • 02-11-2011 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just watched Shank, about the future if it was run by gangs in London. Really good, would recommend it. Was wondering if anyone from another country, not Britain watched it, and wondered if they understood the lingo and all that. Also, general views of the film?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

I normally try to be impartial about films before I've seen them but after watching the trailer and reading some of the reviews I think I'll give it a miss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

sweetyaysu wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone from another country, not Britain watched it, and wondered if they understood the lingo and all that. Also, general views of the film?

Most of us on this site are in Ireland so we're from another country (not Britain). No need to go as far afield as America to get views.

But no.... I haven't watched it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

It's awful

Watch Harry Brown if you want a good film in that setting
    Or City of God for young people in gangs

Advertisement