Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Break box set

Options
  • 02-11-2011 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get the Prison Break box set for a reasonable price please? I was hoping to get it for my sister for Christmas.

The cheapest I've seen is £45 and the most expensive £100+:eek:

Is £45 a good price for it? I've never bought a box set before so don't know what the 'normal' price is.

Thanks for any help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get the Prison Break box set for a reasonable price please? I was hoping to get it for my sister for Christmas.

The cheapest I've seen is £45 and the most expensive £100+:eek:

Is £45 a good price for it? I've never bought a box set before so don't know what the 'normal' price is.

Thanks for any help! :)
    45 is fairly ok, you could hold out see if it drops but i doubth it will, its most likely to go up,

was waiting last year for a few boxsets to come down and ended up paying about E30 more over the 4 boxsets i got in the end,

get it on amazon and pay in sterling, let your bank do the converting,

Advertisement