Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room to let in house near DCU

Options
  • 02-11-2011 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    We've a room to let in a house on route to DCU from now until the end of May so we thought it would suit a student. You'd be sharing with one girl and two guys. We're all past DCU students. Rent is 370 a month for a large double room. Two bathrooms, Living room, Dining room and a kitchen. The house is situated near Dromcondra and within walking distance of DCU and the city centre. Busses to DCU serve the area too. I've attached a picture of the house. It's the one with the blue front door and the nice garden :) If anyone is interested drop me a pm.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭glenn3ie

*shadow* wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    We've a room to let in a house on route to DCU from now until the end of May so we thought it would suit a student. You'd be sharing with one girl and two guys. We're all past DCU students. Rent is 370 a month for a large double room. Two bathrooms, Living room, Dining room and a kitchen. The house is situated near Dromcondra and within walking distance of DCU and the city centre. Busses to DCU serve the area too. I've attached a picture of the house. It's the one with the blue front door and the nice garden :) If anyone is interested drop me a pm.

You didn't give an address... Dublin is within walking distance to Cork. Just a good long walk.

Perhaps this might scare people off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭*shadow*

Opps sorry completely forgot :O..It's 480 North circular road..just near the big tree in Dromcondra and the train station there

Advertisement