Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zyxel Router Issue

• 02-11-2011 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi, I have a small issue with my braodband router. It is a Zyxel P-660-T1 v3. The problem is i cannot access the configuratio page (192.168.1.1) wirelessly, but if i run a LAN cable to one of the ports i can access it. I know this might not sound like a big issue, but i change the access times regularly (when kids are on holidays, etc) so i have to root out a cable and sit beside the router. I searched the web but cannot find any mention of having to use the cable. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭swordsinfo

dubmark74 wrote: »
    Hi, I have a small issue with my braodband router. It is a Zyxel P-660-T1 v3. The problem is i cannot access the configuratio page (192.168.1.1) wirelessly, but if i run a LAN cable to one of the ports i can access it. I know this might not sound like a big issue, but i change the access times regularly (when kids are on holidays, etc) so i have to root out a cable and sit beside the router. I searched the web but cannot find any mention of having to use the cable. Any help appreciated.

Are you 100 percent that is config page? If you navigate to command prompt (type cmd in search) and type ipconfig /all the gateway ip should be you zyzel router.

If not pm me and I can take a peak

Advertisement