Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas Exams

• 02-11-2011 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea when the christmas exam timetable comes out? I'm going for a trip in january and I'd like to book it asap but I want to make sure it's not clashing with my exams!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

17th of november is the date i seen around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Ok thats awesome thanks! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

keep an eye on those announcement screens in the canteen thats where i spotted it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Corknewshound

Safest bet to ask your course co-ordinator maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 xgrainnsx

just got my timetable today, mycit.ie and click exams on the top of the screen and enter student id number!

• Advertisement

by the way cit dont hold exams in january anyway, all exams are before xmas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

xgrainnsx wrote: »
    by the way cit dont hold exams in january anyway, all exams are before xmas!
    Are you sure about this?

I've often had exams after xmas while first years had them before. I think the higher up years end up after some times.

But maybe it has changed now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Are you sure about this?

I've often had exams after xmas while first years had them before. I think the higher up years end up after some times.

But maybe it has changed now.

Changed now thank god!

Was a pain going back up in Jan and ruining xmas with the books!

yeah im sure, it changed since last year i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

xgrainnsx i'm not so sure about that... there's still a week for exams in january scheduled on the official CIT calender.

But I got my timetable and all is good anyways! :) Going back for exams in jan other years was always such an unnecessary pain in the hole, thank god CIT seem to be copping on a little bit!

• Advertisement
Advertisement