Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

back to education grants?

Options
  • 02-11-2011 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

apologies if this has been up before but i couldnt find anything like my situation...

i am a music teacher currently, i did a degree and a post graduate 5 and 8 years ago, i received a small grant during the post grad.

i want to study psyhotherapy which costs €5000 per year for 3 years in a private college... I would probably rate on the poverty line income wise (not joking!)

is there any kind of funding i can apply for?
    do i class as a mature student and can apply that way?
    would i be able to apply for funding based on some kind of combination of the music degree with the psychotherapy or something like that?
    maybe i am entitled to nothing based on the fact i have received an education already?

any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Digitaljunkie

As you all ready have gone to degree level you won't get any funding.

Advertisement