Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone from GTA:IV you'd like to see back?

• 02-11-2011 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭

Given how many characters from the GTA3 era made appearances in other GTA3 era games, are there any from GTA4 you'd like to see make a comeback?

I'd say Packie is almost a dead cert to return. I'd also like to see Yusuf from the Ballad of Gay Tony back. They could even bring his father into it. I'd also love to see a San Andreas chapter of The Lost MC, maybe even have Terry, Angus or Clay having joined the SA branch after what happened in TLAD.

Brucie could also be a great character to bring back. I know a lot of people didn't like him, but I think when you bring Vinewood and Las Venturas into it, he could have some great moments.

I don't know about bringing any of the three protagonists back. I liked them all but I'd hate to see them become secondary characters, especially given the resolution of Niko and Johnny's stories.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

Probably Yusuf and Brucie but otherwise nobody else......

I'd be more interest in seeing other characters from any of the other games other then IV making a return such as Kent Paul, OG Loc, Cesar ect.

There was just something about IV's characters that I didn't like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah 4's characters were very boring , Wasn't OG Loc killed in San Andreas can't remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

Yeah 4's characters were very boring , Wasn't OG Loc killed in San Andreas can't remember

Nope :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Maybe Luiz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Packie for me. He was the only decent person in that game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Packie and whatever is left of his family (canon-wise). Maybe Elizebeta after getting out of prison as a mission boss?
    Brucie and Mori could be a possibility, if I remember correctly, if you call Mori at the end of TBoGT his answering machine says something about him going off to a cult somewhere, (can't remember where), could be near SA.....
    Don't really see Niko, Luiz or Johnny being there, just wouldn't make sense considering how their stories all ended up.
    Phil Bell possibly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

Truth-The crazy conspiracy hippie from the original SA, although he is probably 100 by GTA V. :o

More importantly, what excuse will they come up with to get Lazlow back on the radio? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    More importantly, what excuse will they come up with to get Lazlow back on the radio? :pac:
    An 80's radio station with him on it would be class!

Plug wrote: »
    An 80's radio station with him on it would be class!

Yeah, as much as I hate to say it, Integrity2.0 was not that great a showing by Lazlow, so I hope he can return to greatness of WCTR and Vice City in this game.

Hope some of the stations from SA return, especially Radio-X, K-DST and K-Rose.

Also Little Jacob! Would love to see him back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

When i seen the building of the "Mile high club" on the trailer, my mind immediately thought of Luis Lopez and Gay tony, but building it could be Yusif?
    Yusif was amazing. To me the best character from any story to come from GTAIV. He was just a lunatic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

CMpunked wrote: »
    When i seen the building of the "Mile high club" on the trailer, my mind immediately thought of Luis Lopez and Gay tony, but building it could be Yusif?
    Yusif was amazing. To me the best character from any story to come from GTAIV. He was just a lunatic!

Yusif: You see this city? I own it. Everything. Seriously.
    Luis: Really?
    Yusif: No. But one day.

He's brilliant it has to be said, would love to see him back in V, even if its a cameo.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Yusif is top of the list for me as well, along with Packie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Packie!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Packie or Yusef.

I just found everyone else annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

el burro!

Advertisement