Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtricity

Options
  • 03-11-2011 2:15am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Are Airtricity on Boards? No?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Wut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

No, i don't think so. A search of the member list only yields this result

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

No

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

There was a geezer who works for them banned by Zaph not so long ago for shilling me thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Nope. The Talk To category under Biz gives a list of companies on Boards. Although I've noticed the odd post from a verified rep but the company doesn't have a dedicated forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

It's a sad day when someone starts shilling electricity and gas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    It's a sad day when someone starts shilling electricity and gas.

It's a good day when there's actually competition in the marketplace, imo

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

We have a verified rep from them? I know they don't have a forum but not every business does afaik and you see some businesses posting anyway (officially).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Des wrote: »

There wasn't, until just a matter of weeks ago. Despite what some may have you believe.

Anyway, if they're verified reps, with or without a forum, then it can't be classed as shilling-unlike the real life door knockers who have the meter read and the details taken before they even touch the doorbell-but that's another story.

I suggest the OP tries 11850.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Des wrote: »
    Only after energy prices were kept artificially high in order to encourage other providers to enter the market.

/off topic

• Advertisement
Advertisement