Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

next plan of action?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Sundy wrote: »
    I disagree some people go abroad to further their careers, if i went abroad and worked in bar id be wasting my time and im sure the poster feels the same.

The only thing id say lima is to go where the work is. Life will sort itself out after that.

Getting up and doing a days work, earning money is no better than not working and earning no money? Better to have an income than no income but if you have lots of money to piss away then grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

jank wrote: »
    Getting up and doing a days work, earning money is no better than not working and earning no money? Better to have an income than no income but if you have lots of money to piss away then grand!
    haha yeah unless like your like me and have been working solid for 5 years. I'd love 3 months off!

anyway im in a slightly different situation cause i lucky enough to have opportunities coming my way before i leave.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

If you want three months off then go off and do something with it. You are either on holiday or looking for a job. Myself, well 2014 I am planning in taking most of the year off to travel. Nothing wrong with not wanting to work either but at least do something with the time.

Advertisement