Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injured at work.What would you do?

Options
  • 03-11-2011 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just looking for a bit of advice with regards to being injured at work.
    Basically i work on a building site and recently got injured.Pretty nasty head injury requiring stitches/staples & glue.
    Another worker was totally at fault for this injury.
    My job paid for my hospital bills and antibiotics.

Since then, everyone i speak with is advising me that i should make a claim.
    To be honest, its not something i would have ever considered but literally every person i have spoken with has told me im mad not to.

Anyone out there ever in a similar situation?

Part of me is thinking i should be just grateful that im still alive!

If i was considering making a claim, who would i need to speak to about such a thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

In answer to your question , nothing because I appear to be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 addisonclark

If you have had an accident at work, speak to one of accident claim solicitors online as there are several solicitors that are providing services online so make a work accident compensation claim online today. Claiming process is very easy, just fill claim form online, or request a call back, and you could be speaking to a work accident claim solicitor in minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

If you are out of pocket or have lingering injuries, then claim.

If not, its called fraud.

Advertisement