Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online problem

Options
  • 03-11-2011 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi,

I purchased a number of t shirts from a company through Facebook a few weeks ago. I've dealt with them a few times before and never had any problems.

I ordered 15 of these T shirts and in my selection of sizes, however, when I recieved them they came in sizes I didn't order, and hence, the people I ordered them for want their money back. I have tried countless times to contact the company for the correct sizes but they arenot answering my calls, voicemails, texts, and ignoring me via his Facebook page.

Do I have any chance of getting a refund / correct sizes or am I just going to be down money?

Thanks.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

How did you pay them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

Cash :( - I paid for the second batch when he delivered the first batch!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Oh dear, thats a big problem. If it were me, I would phone from another number or pretend to be a punter he doesnt know. See if he replies, or if he has actually fallen off the face of the earth.

Have tried calling on other numbers alright, just getting his voicemail.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

one2one - Boards does not condone fraudulent activity

dudara

• Advertisement

Apologies.

Advertisement