Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay safe card locations in Cork

Options
  • 03-11-2011 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey there,

First time posting here! I need to know if anyone can tell where I can buy a Pay safe card in Cork city center! Thanks in advance for any help!

Scobish :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hey Scobish

Welcome to boards!!! :D

I take it you have tried the website for them http://www.paysafecard.com/index.php?id=68 and on the left hand side at the bottom there is a find sales outlet.... Never heard of the paysafe ones, had tried the payzone which are a tad annoying and those other black cards which were fairly ****e too have to say the O2 money card was the best no complications

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 scobish

Thanks for replying!

Yeah i tried the map, its not very precise! Ill look into one of the O2 cards, iv heard that they are pretty reliable!! :)

Mm well if it is any good to you, the one I would think they are talkign about on Boreenmana road is lets say if you were heading towards Aston School from Town and when you get to the lights turn right up the small road and at the next set of lights (you can turn right to get onto the south link or left back uptowards mahon) go straight and there is a shop on the right just there...Or pick a spot where you would like and i can try explain..

I have tried a few as I say and defiantly the O2 ones are the best. Just call into the store think it was less than €10 but then you had to top it up by €20 or something not too sure, but it is active straight away, and it isnt like the others you can top it up anytime and it adds to what is in the card already rather than haveing limits like €20, €30 and havign to ask for a cheque back for a couple of euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 scobish

Sounds simple enough! Can it be used in place of a credit card or do only some websites accept it?

Yep yep, the only place I had a problem was with that City Deal or Group Deal but the company is fairly twatty anywho. That was the only one I came across have used it on play.com, rapidshare, over the phone for bookings and I havent tried it yet but you can use it abroad as a cash card im sure too but thats a whole other shabang

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Corknewshound

Centra in Mayfield (opposite AIB) do them, though it depends on which member of staff you ask, as some will claim never to have heard of them.

Advertisement