Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midnight launch for Skyrim?

Options
  • 03-11-2011 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

I haven't heard anything about anywhere doing one, but i'd be going if there was one on.

Anyone heard of any places doing it? I'm dying to get my hands on this!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭BrerWolf

Smiths toy store, near Jervis Street in Dublin is having a midnight launch thing.

(at least I saw a poster saying that outside the store...)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I heard gamestop are having one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Anyone know if HMV Grafton Street will be opening at midnight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

GameStop are definitely doing a midnight launch in Dundalk, I checked yesterday. I presume that means the other GameStops are doing it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

I've literally just recieved a text from Gamestop re the midnight opening.
    GameStop The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Midnight Launch Thursday 10th November! Call to store before launch to pre-pay and speed up collection on the night.

Basing it on that I'm assuming they're planning Midnight Launch's across the country.(I'm in Limerick myself)

Hope that helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Anyone know if anywhere in Waterford are doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ChairmanCow

gamercfc wrote: »
    Anyone know if anywhere in Waterford are doing it?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181685468582848

Gamestop Waterford is! Heres the list from the facebook page
    Elder Scrolls Skyrim Midnight launches in the following stores next Thursday! Letterkenny, Dundalk, Derry, Belfast Patrick Street Cork, William Street Limerick, Waterford, Pavilions Swords and Henry Street Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Would Gamestop accept trade-ins at Midnight? Like, I have 3 games that are on the list that I want to trade in for the game. Can I do that for the Midnight Launch?

Advertisement