Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House in Shannon attacked again last night

• 03-11-2011 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Sad to say that the eviction didn't put an end to the attacks on our home and we wonder if anyone witnessed the latest attack. We went out to celebrate my husbands birthday last night at 8pm and got back at 10.15pm to find the livingroom window smashed and a concrete slab on our livingroom floor. We recognise the slab as one of a few from the front garden of number 6. She saw us on our way into the Knights so knew we were out of the house. 350 euro worth of damage and 90 euro call out fee for replacement glass and thats before we find several hundred for a new wall. Also the laptop badly damaged and a solid beech table damaged by the concrete slab. If anybody saw the attack it can be reported confidentially to the gardaí. We're very worried as to what lengths these people are prepared to go as they seem determined to try to run us out of our home. Just in case she's reading this we'd like her and her family to know WE WILL NOT BE MOVING OUT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've edited the thread title. Putting your home address up on the Internet for the world to see isn't the wisest of moves.

I'll leave your appeal for witnesses up. Posters should contact the Gardaí immediately if they have information that could be useful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement