Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Club in Foynes???

• 03-11-2011 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Just looking online there and see a number of sites have details of a 9 hole golf course in Foynes??
    Anyone know if this is true and where it is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

You have to go past Foynes and continue out the coast road as if you were driving for Loughill. It would be between Leahys and Mount trenchard on the left hand side if I am thinking of the right club. Did not realise it was still open.

069 65522 is the phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Jim05

I'd say i must be closed I pass that way a lot and never seen it, or even heard of it! Trid looking at golfing websites but I couldn't get any information on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I thought that closed down years ago? I remember playing it a few times, but thats going back about 15 years at least.

Edit: Yes its definitely closed, this is where it used to be

Hay for sale instead!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Faing

definitely closed. nearest now is Newcastle west club near Ardagh.

Advertisement