Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aloe Vera water in Galway??

Options
  • 03-11-2011 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi all, hope ye can help me in my quest to track down that real nice aloe water drink?

I can get it in Dublin but never seen it here, comes in a 1.5/2ltr square green bottle

somebody has to be selling it in town for the love of god

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

If you're on the east side of town, the health food shop in Briarhill is very good for stocking items on request.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Dunnes in Briarhill did actually stock it last year for some time...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Is that the stuff with the little cubes of aloe vera floating inside it? Mank altogether. Got it once a year or two ago from one of the shops on Prospect Hill(?) (up from Cuba etc?)..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭eire.man

Ficheall wrote: »
    Is that the stuff with the little cubes of aloe vera floating inside it? Mank altogether. Got it once a year or two ago from one of the shops on Prospect Hill(?) (up from Cuba etc?)..

that's the stuff alright, I found it quite nice actually but i can understand why it wouldn't suit some people

that shop up passed the vivo is closed now, will try the Briarhill lead though so thanks to the poster for that :)

I'm not 100% sure which shop, but the Mace on Foster (Forester?) Street, near Yeats or the Spar in Eyre Square might sell it. Like I said, I can't fully remember which shop I saw it in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

A load of shops used to sell it, but I haven't seen it anywhere in the last year or two. I'd say a health food shop would be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 wienstien

daybreak near dominic st, and spar eyre sq

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Hollands on Williamsgate St should have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Little My

i've seen it in aroma foods (i think that's what its called) in westside, a few doors up from aldi

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement