Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe Software

Options
  • 03-11-2011 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm currently in college and i'm in need of purchasing some program packages from Adobe. I was going to purchase them straight off online but a lecturer told me that once you purchase them with a student discount, once you have graduated your term with the programs will end and you will be forced to rebut them. Is this true? And if so could anyone please recommend some computer software stores in Cork that i could purchase some of the following for a student discount :
    Logic Pro 9
    Photoshop CS5 Extended
    Adobe After Effects CS5.5
    Dreamweaver CS5.5

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭adm

No its not true.
    You can check here for discounted software. http://www.software4students.ie or perhaps ask classmates if they have a copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

adm wrote: »
    or perhaps ask classmates if they have a copy.
    Which is, of course, software piracy - which isn't something that's up for discussion on the forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Is the Adobe support website down?

Advertisement