Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiest route from UCD to Booterstown Dart Station?

Options
  • 03-11-2011 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi everyone, I'm studying in UCD at the moment and I'm also starting rehearsals for a show in Booterstown Parish Centre - just wondering what you think could be the quickest route? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Google Maps is actually bang on for this one - Go out the main gate, cross the bridge, go right a little then straight through to the left of the petrol station. Then head down through windy housingy bits till you reach the rock road, and go right - you'll be able to see booterstown station pretty much straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cinderelli

That's amazing, Raphael. Thanks so much for your help. Would you be able to give me an estimate for how long it would take?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Half an hour walk, 5-10 minute bike ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sausages79

Straight out front gate of UCD
    Across flyover (over N11)
    Turn right towards Montrose Hotel
    Take 1st left down Woodbine Road
    Follow this straight down - becomes Trimelstown Park
    Stay left when you get to green triangle and head onto Trimelstown Avenue
    At the bottom of this road you meet the Rock Road
    Turn right and the Dart Station is on your left just after the bird sanctuary.
    About 1 mile :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

cinderelli wrote: »
    That's amazing, Raphael. Thanks so much for your help. Would you be able to give me an estimate for how long it would take?

I used to do it in 24 minutes every day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

I used to do it in 24 minutes every day :)

It used to take me slightly over 20, I walk comically fast though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

Interestingly (or not, actually) that area shows up on Google Maps as being called Priesthouse. I've never heard anyone ever calling it that. A hard oul road to cycle up when the wind's in your face on a cold winter's day.

Advertisement