Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have anybody been in Forever Beauty in Balbriggan???

Options
  • 03-11-2011 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with salon in Balbriggan called Forever Beauty? Planning to go down there to get hair done, prices looks fairly reasonable and seen they are using good quality products such as Keune, Paul Mitchell etc..

http://www.facebook.com/foreverbeautybalbriggan

http://www.foreverbeauty.ie/

anyone? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You seem to know a hell of a lot about them, but are still looking for feedback. Do you have any connection to this business?

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rachel111

well everything is clearly shown on their website and facebook page, read what they use. I'm afraid to go there and get my hair damaged or something, so thats why i'm just being curious about them.

A neighbour used to go there, but doesn't anymore if that's of any use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rachel111

thnx anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

A neighbour used to go there, but doesn't anymore if that's of any use.

Was that Beasty?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Was that Beasty?

No, Beasty goes to Monica Tolans

PMSL at the pair of you. :D

Beasty may have gone to get his nails done, but if it was for his hair - well let's just say that it would have been a tragic waste of money. (Sorry Beasty! :o)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

All I can say is the results speak for themselves - I used to look my own age, but now look Rob's age;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Beasty wrote: »
    All I can say is the results speak for themselves - I used to look my own age, but now look Rob's age;)

FTR this is me..

johnny-depp-3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

RobFowl wrote: »
    FTR I wish this was me..

johnny-depp-3.jpg

Fixed

• Advertisement
Advertisement