Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puma Faas 300 on the cheap

• 03-11-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭

in TK Maxx in Carrickmines for 40 quid. They have the blue and green ones in the men's section. I didn't look in the women's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

I quite like the look of these runners for casual wear. What are thoughts on the 300 as an actual training/race shoe?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

After doing a search, found a thread with very mixed reviews on them...Still look good though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

I have a pair and find them fine for short runs (~5-6 miles). I was following a guy for about 10 miles on Monday in the DCM who was wearing a pair, so YMMV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Sandwell

I've had a pair for a couple of months now and I'm very happy with them. I've only being doing relatively short runs in them (under 5 miles). They're light, extremely comfortable and have a small bit of cushioning. They'd be ideal for speed sessions or even as a first racing shoe. I wouldn't recommend them for longer runs unless you're used to running in fairly minimal shoes. And of course they look great. :D

Advertisement