Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to apply for an austrailian work visa

Options
  • 03-11-2011 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

I cant see much of a future here in Ireland, so how do I apply for an Austrailian work Visa?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

I cant see much of a future here in Ireland, so how do I apply for an Austrailian work Visa?

Whats with all the lazy posts lately? Either give us more info on your situation and what visa you are looking to get or do a search on the forum at the top of the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

You do a bit of research first, formulate your questions to suit your particular need and then ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Lazy post - no info given at all, there is a sticky with the words "Australia FAQ - This probably has the visa question you are just about to ask."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement