Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Goldeneye Reloaded for the PS3

• 03-11-2011 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi,

Anyone thinking of getting this tomorrow?

One of the best games I remember playing at the time. The multiplayer was brilliant.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭johndoe99

was considering getting this too, i really enjoyed this game.

I'm glad to see them releasing other titles in the near future, like Metal Gear Solid 2+3 and Silent Hill 2+3, theres so many more titles id to see get the HD treatment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Keep in mind this is a remake, not a re-release or remaster. Its very different to the N64 game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

might pencil this one in for the Christmas sales - loved that game on the N64.

If only they'd bring back Rogue Squadron and Sahdows of the Empire - I'd be happy as a pig in sh1t!!

Jawgap wrote: »
    loved that game on the N64.

Once again, this is not the N64 game on ps3, its a different game with different levels that shares the basic plot of Goldeneye N64.

Its a reasonably good game all the same, but don't expect all the classic levels from the old game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭seathestar

pasta-solo wrote: »
    Once again, this is not the N64 game on ps3, its a different game with different levels that shares the basic plot of Goldeneye N64.

Its a reasonably good game all the same, but don't expect all the classic levels from the old game!

Did you get it? Reckon it's worth a look?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

Going to get it eventually but certainly not at its price atm..

seathestar wrote: »
    Did you get it? Reckon it's worth a look?

I played it on the Wii when it came out, its a solid game, nothing new but its good at what it does. Yeah, worth a punt but maybe wait for it to come down in price!

Will probably wait a while see if the price drops unless the ps3 version gets rave reviews, it was a classic back in the n64 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

Does it still have the 4 split-screen mulitplayer? Because I saw a video on YouTube and it was very CoD style?

Just seen amazon had it for £20.97 for their black friday deals thing earlier on, too late cause the deal is expired :mad:

Anyone get it since?

• Advertisement
Advertisement