Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARGHHHHH:LC Edition

• 03-11-2011 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

Now everyone has a thread to whinge and rant in, all our woes are solved!

To start with, I wish I could just hide in my locker and finish the year from there. I am so sick of this constant friend stress. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Nice thread :pac:

It's Thursday and I have yet to start studying for next weeks pre-mocks :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I have several Irish essays to do and I've no notes at home with me! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I have a massive biology test on Thursday and I haven't even opened my book. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

So I'm just basically not doing any work...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I can't learn things. I'm unmotivated and a manic procrastinator. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

It's Thursday and I have yet to start studying for next weeks pre-mocks :/

+1
    I'm hoping I'll get a shock when the results come out and it will somehow motivate me to study :rolleyes:

+1
    I'm hoping I'll get a shock when the results come out and it will somehow motivate me to study :rolleyes:

I started at 3 o clock, gonna work until 6/7. If I can, you can too, come on cl! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

People have pre-mocks? :O

But anyway, generally doing no study and cursing myself for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

I hate the leaving cert....so much...words can't describe how much really.

I hate ALL of my teachers now, they're f**king wreck the head, the lot of them!

I can't study, at All, I can barely do homework lately, I want to do well but don't have the will power to work.. what's more annoying is that everyone is expecting that I am studying and that I'm gonna do really good....not gonna happen!

I can't study, at All, I can barely do homework lately, I want to do well but don't have the will power to work.. what's more annoying is that everyone is expecting that I am studying and that I'm gonna do really good....not gonna happen!

Are you me? :)

• Advertisement

maybe? :pac:

Words so true!

SERIOUS FÚCKING ARGH RIGHT HERE.
    Ed Sheeran is playing in Galway right now and some of my friends are going but my other friend and I have no tickets so we were gonna go and just try to sneak in but this morning we decided not to because effort like and we probably wouldn't get in. Just got a text off a friend who is there saying that they're letting people in without tickets :@:

ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Rebekahx

Promised myself I'd get all my midterm work done by tuesday. Haven't even started it. http://98fm.com/2011/category-news-sport/junior-cert/ this is annoying me also. It wont affect us in any way, I just really think they should focus something like this on the LC and not a set of exams that mean ****e all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

havent opened a book yet
    cant remember what i even have to do only know that there is a big pile of books waiting for me :(
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

maybe? :pac:

pfft, re-reg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Finally finished my maths exam questions and did bits of study for English, Business and Biology. Not bad...

Wait, why did I put this here? Ah well...

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Just found out that I have an Irish oral on Monday and it's worth 40% of my Christmas report and my books are in school and I know nothing and arghhhhhh :mad:

I have gotten literally 0 things done this midterm, between school and to-do's. I'm going to be the same under pressure person when I return. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

• Advertisement

The thought of having to wake up and go to school tomorrow makes me die a little inside! :mad:

M&S* wrote: »
    The thought of having to wake up and go to school tomorrow makes me die a little inside! :mad:

There must be little left of you so you've been saying that all week:p

I swear I'm going to go up 16 dress sizes by June. I'm having such a fat week all I've been eating is chocolate and crisps!! :o:(

Cian A wrote: »
    There must be little left of you so you've been saying that all week:p
    Honestly I'm slowly deteriorating :( normal school is better!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

I hate how they expect us to do all this study and give us mountains of homework.
    I know we're supposed to treat homework as "study" but how can I when it feels like a chore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

I've done about 30 mins study this mid term, and everything I revise I've forgotten in seconds. Then I think about the all students who are madly studying with their strategies, essays and flash cards right now, the competition is horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I swear I'm going to go up 16 dress sizes by June. I'm having such a fat week all I've been eating is chocolate and crisps!! :o:(
    Hahaha I got 3 spots in the first 5 days of the midterm :D Normally don't ever get 'em!
    irishdub14 wrote: »
    I've done about 30 mins study this mid term, and everything I revise I've forgotten in seconds. Then I think about the all students who are madly studying with their strategies, essays and flash cards right now, the competition is horrible!
    This reminds me of what I heard a teacher saying to a brainbox.. "Don't study too much over midterm, and the rest of ye don't drink too much!"

Yesterday I told my friends that I'd studied twice as much as I had, out of shame :rolleyes: Fml

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

ARGH at the fact that i'm an eejit that is an eejit that is an eejit. STILL have to start my homework.. D: Someone wanna do it for me?
    And I can relate to the friend thing.. Haven't talked to my best friends like all midterm. I hung out with a friend that they don't really like BECAUSE they weren't talking to me.. oh friend trouble. So sick of it to be honest. :( aghh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

Bubbleope wrote: »
    ARGH at the fact that i'm an eejit that is an eejit that is an eejit. STILL have to start my homework.. D: Someone wanna do it for me?
    And I can relate to the friend thing.. Haven't talked to my best friends like all midterm. I hung out with a friend that they don't really like BECAUSE they weren't talking to me.. oh friend trouble. So sick of it to be honest. :( aghh

I've started to HATE some of my 'friends' in school (more like acquaintances), their just very annoying and act like arseholes, I pretend to enjoy being with them but inside I'm thinking how can I casually leave the group... It's not a great situation, but its only til june and then college! :)

Advertisement