Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARGHHHHH:LC Edition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I keep getting mistaken for a girl by a bunch of pricks on a forum.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

the awkward moment when you mistake Coeurdepirate for a girl :rolleyes:
    AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

irishdub14 wrote: »
    I've started to HATE some of my 'friends' in school (more like acquaintances), their just very annoying and act like arseholes, I pretend to enjoy being with them but inside I'm thinking how can I casually leave the group... It's not a great situation, but its only til june and then college! :)
    ooh shneaky fecker! xD
    Ah no, I don't feel that way about my friends. It's just that sometimes ONLY sometimes I feel like that. They just sometimes say/do things that make me think: do they even want me here? yano..? S:
    But most of the time I'm like: i have the most awesome friends ever. xD
    Still! CANNOT WAIT for college. New people, new fun. (:

OI! I am not a prick. (:
    xD hahahaha
    you are oh so manly ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Just remember I was supposed to do something with a friend tonight (call around and entertain her while she's babysitting :mad: but I completley forgot and I'm stuck into my homework now! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I swear I'm going to go up 16 dress sizes by June. I'm having such a fat week all I've been eating is chocolate and crisps!! :o:(

I want some chocolate but I'm all out!

Arrrrrrghhh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Cian A wrote: »
    I want some chocolate but I'm all out!

Arrrrrrghhh!

I've loads left over from Hallowe'en, no trick-or-treaters this year = LOADS of junk food, nomnomnom. :D Except I've eaten most of it now... :rolleyes:

Seriously though, there is nothing worse than craving chocolate and realising there's none in the house!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

got more than friend problems D;

me and one of my good guy friends, have reached a confusing point, and we havent broached the subject ourselves, but his best friend has been telling me stuff, my best friend has been saying we are obvious, i, on the other hand (and i'm sure he is too) am totalllllly confused!! baad timing no?? :pac:

also, speaking of timing, anyone finding this year to be going too fast for their liking?

its freaking me out how much has past already!!
    i mean, roll on college and all, but, where has time gone??!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

So I've like 5 essays to do, but have no notes with me. FML.
    Monday will be interesting. Work done over midterm = none.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

OH GOD SCHOOL THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Advertisement

Oh my god school tomorrow:eek:!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Parent teacher meetings this week, I'm sure I have some glowing reports to look forward to :rolleyes: How is midterm over already?? :(

I really should start studying, but that means I can't spend the day doing nothing.
    AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

So much work on projects from now to christmas + christmas tests the last week of November :eek:
    ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Spent like 3/4 hours on homework everyday since Wednesday (And 2 hours on Monday and Tuesday) and still have a ton to do. Plus a loada other **** goin wrong. I give up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Irish oral tomorrow and everything I think of is ending up in French. Well this is just brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Stop making me look like a psycho! :(

LC related : forgot about tests I have today :(

Up till 2 last night and in school from 8-7.30 today. So tired!

YAAAAAAAWWN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

I've gotten to the stage where I'm too tired to think of anything to complain about when there's SO MUCH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT :mad:

I actually have to make a study plan and stick to it.

FML. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Does anyone else feel as hopeless as me sometimes when you think about the actual exams?. Like, I do be sitting there *trying to relax* or whatever and then I just start getting really anxious and feel soooooo nervous!. It's a horrible year not knowing what you should do for anything!. Like when your studying or something and you see something that hasn't come up in donkeys years but your unsure whether to learn it or not?. Maybe no one else is as anxious as me I don't know! :(..

On some subjects aswell we're like really far behind.. We still haven't done any Essays for Irish, and we have another story to do, and like another 12 pictures sequences (which are truly ridiculous to be honest)..

Then for Music I don't even know where to start! :( We still have Bach, Irish Music, Proper Backing Chords, haven't done proper Anacrusis Melodies at all yet!! FML.........

I heard people staying they had the Geography course finished too, I was like :O whatt.. My teacher is gone too for a week so we're doing NOTHING!! Still have to finish the Physical (Maps, OS, Glaciation, Skills) The BMW and GDA, and about 5/6 chapters of the Human Elective! :L..

I know I might be sounding over dramatic, it's just that sometimes you look at everything that has to be done and your so discouraged like! :(.

++ My PTM is on Thursday and our Irish teacher (she actually is a psycho), gave us 56 QUESTIONS to do on the Pictures!! And we *HAVE TO* write the questions also! :/

FML is not even a strong enough of a phrase to describe my inner turmoil!!

On a brighter note, here's praying ADRIENNE RICH comes up on our Leaving! <3 her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Being behind on the course through no fault of your own is the most frustrating feeling in the world. Chem,maths and Irish are disastrous and its so stressful. I'm really worried I'm going to come out with a rake of results a grade lower than they should be on the basis of teachers not doing their jobs properly. Case in point, my biology teacher tried to do the whole of photosynthesis (ie the hardest chapter on the course) in one single class. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

It's dark when I come home everyday. How fcuking depressing is that? I hate this leaving cert bullshít so much. Only seven months and it'll all be over. I'm actually excited for the exams to start, I just want them to be over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

I could cry...my house exams start wednesday and i know NOTHING!

389 pages of my business book to learn by thursday morning along with all the stuff i need to learn for 6 other subjects.....

HML! why do i leave everything until last minute :( .......there is now no difference between weekdays and weekends for me :'(

JUNE 13TH CANT COME QUICK ENOUGH! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

D; JUNE THE 13th??!?!?!?!?

is the timetable out? arts my last exam anyone know what date that is?? :pac:

scary year people, scary.

i get scared thinking about what happens if i don't get the course i want!

:O

ughhh time is moving too quickly. I need time to get motivated to study before the leaving cert arrives. /: I actually haven't studied yet. :( I.. bleh. I fail at life. D:
    Anybody want to motivate me to study? AGH

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭IloveConverse

Just ponder on how disappointed you would be if you opened your envelope, and didn't achieve the grades that you should have received, due to lack of motivation/work.

Just remember, keep your cool in the midst of all the chaos. :cool:

Just ponder on how disappointed you would be if you opened your envelope, and didn't achieve the grades that you should have received, due to lack of motivation/work.

I know.. D: But for some reason that isn't getting me motivated either. I dunno. WHAT IF... I give up watching tv shows. It might help with the studies at least. S: Actually yeah. I'm gonna do just that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I would cry, repeat, and end up here again next year.

Boards, y u so addictive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

If my email crashes again I'm going to explode :mad:

Advertisement