Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARGHHHHH:LC Edition

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Why are injections so painful! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 47 baked beanz

Why is their suck a big difference between honors and ordinary maths, why cant i just take the history test 7 times , why did my home-ec teacher give us one week notice on when the journal had to be handed up.:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Why are injections so painful! :(
    Human Papillamavirus Vaccination? I'm meant to be getting my second needle in the arm tomorrow! :P
    Why is their suck a big difference between honors and ordinary maths, why cant i just take the history test 7 times , why did my home-ec teacher give us one week notice on when the journal had to be handed up.:mad::mad::mad:
    I hate honours maths. Ordinary maths seems like a doddle. WISH I had the courage to pass down. xD xD

• Registered Users Posts: 47 baked beanz

Ye i dropped and its actually ridiculous how big a difference their is.

Ye i dropped and its actually ridiculous how big a difference their is.
    it's stupid. there should be a level in between ordinary and honours. it'd be lovely! O:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Just came in to see if people had more reason that I do to be pissed off, but I now have a new ARGHHHHHH!

WHY DO I FIND PASS MATHS DIFFICULT!

Just came in to see if people had more reason that I do to be pissed off, but I now have a new ARGHHHHHH!

ARE YOU CONSTANTLY GETTING Ds and rarely getting Cs and nothing above!?!?! I DON'T THINK SO!?
    I AM A RETARDED MATHEMATICIAN! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

This, so much. It's actually fairly embarrassing that my worst grades are in my only pass subject >_>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Bubbleope wrote: »
    ARE YOU CONSTANTLY GETTING Ds and rarely getting Cs and nothing above!?!?! I DON'T THINK SO!?
    I AM A RETARDED MATHEMATICIAN! :mad:

Did you not just say you're doing honours?:confused:

I'm failing honours anyways, tis great fun!

M&S* wrote: »
    Did you not just say you're doing honours?:confused:

I'm failing honours anyways, tis great fun!
    i am, but constantly getting D3s, almost failing. Like. that's not good. I may as well fail my whole leaving cert. D:
    xD
    Got a test tomorrow on Complex Numbers chapter. [DEAD]
    Blehhhh.
    And I can't study cause I feel weak and dizzy after that HPV vaccine today. ahhh

• Advertisement
Advertisement