Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOE Christmas Revision Courses.

• 03-11-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

Hey peeps, just a quick question. For those who are attending the Institute Revision courses i'm just wondering have you booked it yet?. Or when is the best time to book it?. I'm going up to do Economics.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated as I am afraid I may have missed the date or something! Thanks guys!

:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Yeah I booked 4 subjects in the Institute for the Christmas revision course...If I were you I'd book the more popular subjects quickly as they tend to get booked out pretty fast..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Wesc. wrote: »
    Yeah I booked 4 subjects in the Institute for the Christmas revision course...If I were you I'd book the more popular subjects quickly as they tend to get booked out pretty fast..
    Thanks! What subjects are you going for?. There probably won't be a lot of people going for Economics but I think i'll book tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Well im actually travelling up from Galway so to make it worthwhile I'm doing:
    Irish (H)
    English (H)
    Maths-A (H)
    Physics-B (H)

I'm really looking forward to it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Yeah it should be good i'd say!. Looking forward to meeting other people from different places too! I think i've outgrown Longford in the last couple of years to be honest! :P

** Just booked it there!. Woop! Should be goood! :D

Advertisement