Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vHelp! broke ladyfriends makeup and it needs replacing.I know nothing about facepaint

• 03-11-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey folks!
    so i need to replace some of my ladyfriends makeup
    i destroyed. ive been looking around online for the cheapest place to get it without much luck.

does anyone know any good sites?
    or anywhere cheap in dublin to purchase them?
    im assuming bt is expensive

im looking for is 2 mac eyeshadows 1 called antiqued, the other called sumptous olive

Theanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Brown Thomas sell M.A.C, eye shadows are priced between €15 - €20

Fragrance Direct also sell M.A.C, I don't know if they have the colour you want though.

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/m/mac/icat/mac/&temp=productlistguidednav&layout=search

House Of Fraser also sell M.A.C online.

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-hof-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=BRAND_M%C2%B7A%C2%B7C&fromBrand=M%C2%B7A%C2%B7C

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mac is available in Brown Thomas as far as I know. Dont know about price, as I dont have any myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Duplicate threads merged and cleaned.

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭glitterbug86

lol @ your title. I'm guessing this has something to do with halloween..

Anyways, BTs is expensive, yes, but then so is Mac. Mac isn't sold in many places (such as Boots etc) so you're prob going to have the pay the same price anyways. There's tonnes of fake Mac on the internet so don't buy online unless you check with someone else that it's real. I buy a good bit of Mac online because it does work out cheaper for me but if all you're getting is 2 eyeshadows then even if you find them online and including the postage you're not going to make much of a saving. I had a look at a few of the websites I know are genuine and none of them had those 2 colours in stock. If I were you I'd just go in to BT and get it over and done with. They're €15 each there.

Advertisement