Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leatherman supertool 300

• 03-11-2011 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

I have a few leatherman supertool 300's that come with a free leatherman monarch 400 led torch. The supertool has 19 tools. I am looking for 75 euros including delivery.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 baikilpm

can u get the leatherman MUT. if so how much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 506 ✭✭✭moby30

I sell the mut for 140 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Farmlife

baikilpm wrote: »
    can u get the leatherman MUT. if so how much?

had a look at that there, looks sharp..... but might guess the DOJ would be curious why one needs a tool to clear the chamber of an AR15 and a specially designed cap grippers for an explosive charges :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wBcLrdw4qI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭zen260

Hi moby,,do you have any pictures??tnx

I will stick up pics on boards in the morning or if you pm me your email or mobile I'll send you on some
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

moby do you have any thing else intresting you said you sell the mut for one forty i already have one im just wonder what else you can get your hands on :D

Hi jugger. I sell every model of leatherman. Was there any one in particular that you looking for. A lot of people buying the pocket size multi tools at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

cool im pretty happy with my mut at the moment i wish i had seen your price before i bought mine im looking for one of these at the moment
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFMsGWdDNEc
    if you happen on one let me know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Looking for Drivers, Imperial and Metric.

FYI I paid €156 for my MUT off Petersons last Christmas, Best thing since Sliced bread.

U have my number ;)

Pic as requested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 von dreyse

do you have any belt pouches to suit them? and what kind, if any ?

There are varios pouches alright. I'll stick up a couple of pics

Advertisement