Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Video] Battlefield 3 Weapon Guide: SCAR-H Rifle Engineer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

would like to see one on the AEK-971

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Do you have to unlock the likes of the holographic sight and silencer for the SCAR-H?

I've unlocked the SCAR-H alright but haven't really immersed myself in messing with the various loadouts for the different classes etc.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Do you have to unlock the likes of the holographic sight and silencer for the SCAR-H?

I've unlocked the SCAR-H alright but haven't really immersed myself in messing with the various loadouts for the different classes etc.

every 10 kills with the scar unlocks an upgrade

I think the holographic is around 50 kills when you reach 100 you get a service star and its every 25 kills for each upgrade after.

this applies for pretty much all guns

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    every 10 kills with the scar unlocks an upgrade

I think the holographic is around 50 kills when you reach 100 you get a service star and its every 25 kills for each upgrade after.

this applies for pretty much all guns

Brilliant, thanks. I wish they didn't stop putting comprehensive manuals in with the game. At least with them, I could read the thing a few times and save everyone the hassle of answering all my noob questions!

best thing is to spend time in battlelog putting the cursor over weapons as it will bring up details on what they do and if you click on the guns it will list the unlocks underneath and what you need to unlock them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement