Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterpiece G.......

Options
  • 03-11-2011 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

......alvatron is coming.

A while off but the concept drawings have been seen by somebody with proven Takara links.

Rumors of it coming with a display stand made of ash are so far unfounded.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I certain Mr. Sean is going to go nuts when he sees this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I certain Mr. Sean is going to go nuts when he sees this.

A certain Mr. Byrne is going to need room on his shelf beside Rodimus "Chosen One, Hero of the Cybertronian Wars, Defeater of Unicron, Bearer of the Matrix of Leadership, Most Powerful of all the Primes, Master Fisherman" Prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

A custom, but I hope the MP is something like this:

-125243004853051330.jpg&sa=X&ei=sb61TomWC9OzhAfe7PyqBA&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHVNAkydPLN4EvFEUiWJE8BJ3pQVQ

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

A certain Mr. Byrne is going to need room on his shelf beside Rodimus "Chosen One, Hero of the Cybertronian Wars, Defeater of Unicron, Bearer of the Matrix of Leadership, Most Powerful of all the Primes, Master Fisherman" Prime.

Getting the new Optimus Prime MP in that case? You can alway just put him directly in front of Rodimus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Getting the new Optimus Prime MP in that case? You can alway just put him directly in front of Rodimus.

honestly unless you gotta have it quick, wait to see what hasbro do with it. in its own right not necessarily less of a toy than mp1 but its a fair chunk of change for what it is.

• Advertisement

So predictions that American Galvatron will be navy and Japanese one will be purple?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I want it to be Marvel comics colours and have a head swap that's only half a face.

Oh, and massive kneepads!

Loved that comic arc but Galv really was drawn as a superhero/villain rather than a robot.

81913_US78_Galvatron_vs_megatron.jpg&sa=X&ei=Ag63TtKiNYu6hAeM65WRBA&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEK-265yPell3T0-vtvjd0ENx-Ozw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Galvasean wrote: »
    So predictions that American Galvatron will be navy and Japanese one will be purple?

The American will follow the established toy accuracy..and be gray.

Advertisement