Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Racing 2 HD Delta Update

Options
  • 03-11-2011 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭

I was on iTunes earlier on and I had a few updates. One of them was for Real Racing 2 HD. The update size was only 400+ MB. I wasn't sure of the original App size but after checking now the app is 1.09GB. So would this make it a Delta update? Haven't heard of them implementing this in their apps, but maybe with iOS 5 being delta they decided to add it to their apps also.

Anyway after downloading the updates it refused to add it to my iPad. It showed the app as unticked through iTunes and when i'd select it to sync the app it still refused to and would untick the box. It showed on my iPad as a faded out app. I had to manually delete it and then re-sync the app. However it resulted in me loosing all progress in the game. It's a kick in the teeth really. Anyone else having the same problems?

Advertisement