Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Selling Home Cinema system (price query)

• 03-11-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭

OK, I have a 5.1 speaker and Amp set which I'm looking to sell, I went through a stage where I was buying all this sort of stuff, but right now I just don't have the room for it. Its a mix match of brands.

Here is the set that I have:

Amp: Marantz SR4300 6.1
    sr4300lrg.jpg

Center: Heybrook HBC1
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8nEgXdH1oQxhGn4ldwUyb8BTrv8MVDTrEyUEaVxHEw3QbFveKng

Front pair: Eltax Mirage 8i
    21954056-260x260-0-0_Eltax+Mirage+8i.jpg

Rear pair: Mordant-Short Avant 903s
    img48358.jpg

Sub: Yamaha yst-sw205
    YSTSW205_bklg.jpg

It also has very good quality Monster THX certified Speaker cable for the whole set up.

So just wondering how much would be a fair price for this? I'd rather not break it all up as its just more trouble selling it that way, but would it be impossible to get rid of it all as one?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,532 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The amp. has no HDMI ports and no way of connecting an iPod dock so I'd bin it. Put the speakers up on adverts as a home cinema speaker package and ask for roughly 1/4 of what the equivalent would cost to buy today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

coylemj wrote: »
    The amp. has no HDMI ports and no way of connecting an iPod dock so I'd bin it. Put the speakers up on adverts as a home cinema speaker package and ask for roughly 1/4 of what the equivalent would cost to buy today.

Where do you live. I want to rummage around your bin:p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

I'm closing this thread, if you want to know the second-hand price for these items, have a look on Adverts (or any other selling site) for similar items to yours. peoples opinions here are unlikely to be useful, evidence of what people are prepared to offer to buy items at will be useful.

Just for the record, offering items for sale is not allowed on the Home Entertainment forums.

Cheers,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement