Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Douglas Court Dundalk

Options
  • 03-11-2011 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Has anyone experience of living in Douglas Court Dundalk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

I never lived there myself, or had any friends living there but i've heard along the grapevine that its supposed to be fooking mental!

Isn't that where a lot of the scenes from "Shítfaced" were filmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Just read the court case's in the local rags every week and you wont be long finding out what kind of place it is ;)

Avoid !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

Just read the court case's in the local rags every week and you wont be long finding out what kind of place it is ;)

Avoid !!

Very true.
    http://www.argus.ie/news/broke-in-through-window-2923514.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Has anyone experience of living in Douglas Court Dundalk?

I used to go out with a girl that lived there, and it was fine.:)

Mind you, that was 15 years ago!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Great place to live location wise for the centre of town. But .....I've heard stories about the place that gave me the chills so....best off avoiding.

I think it's sad we havnt good accomodation in the centre of town thats safe and clean.

Onesimus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

Onesimus wrote: »
    Great place to live location wise for the centre of town. But .....I've heard stories about the place that gave me the chills so....best off avoiding.

I think it's sad we havnt good accomodation in the centre of town thats safe and clean.

Onesimus

Please can you share the stories?
    Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

its handy for the crows nest though:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement