Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scope Mounted Gun Light - Red led 260 LM or Green led 270 Lm

• 03-11-2011 8:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭

Scope Mounted Gun Light - Red or Green output;
    Specs:
    Green 270 Lumen (approx 530nm spectrum)
    Red 260 Lumen (approx 630nm spectrum)
    These Gun Lights have the same specification LED emitter and reflector as the XLR 250 kill light & Sniper Hawg Destroyer light, with a lower profile head and more ergonomic tail cap and these are covered with a 12 month warranty on the lamp and batteries.
    This single mode, fixed focus, high powered LED light has an effective range of approximately 150 to 185 meters with an average scope and 200+ meters with higher end scopes (eye shine will be visible at 400+ meters)

These lights are made out of T-6 Aircraft Grade Aluminium with a clear glass lens. There are no filters involved so there is drop in light output. They use a R5 CREE LED that emits an incredible amount of focused light through a highly polished smooth reflector & glass lens to achieve the long range distance.
    Further to a question from a German customer re Low Temperature performance and operation I did the following;
    I put one of my own torches in the freezer box of my fridge for an hour @ -11 °C.
    Took it out, ice on the body and lens, clicked the tail cap and it worked perfectly, initially the light output was a little cloudy until the glass lens defrosted from the heat of the emitter.
    I then transferred it to a Beer cooler digitally set @ 0 °C where it continued running for another hour before I turned it off.
    This (unscientific) test was undertaken with a battery that I previously used the last 2 nights I was out, so it was NOT charged to full capacity.
    The kit comes standard with (as pictured below);
    Torch with forward click push button tail cap & lanyard (for normal hand held flashlight use),
    Tactical tail cap with coiled cord and pressure switch (momentary),
    Scope mounting bracket suitable for 25.4, 30 & 34 mm tubes ( Led Lenser P7 type),
    2 pack protected lithium rechargeable batteries (2400 Mah),
    Single 18650 cell charger,
    Ultrafire plastic battery storage box.

This Light is only 7 inches long and only weighs approximately 262 grams including the battery. It will run for 2.5 - 3.5 hours continuous use per battery. The light only takes one battery and you get 2 included.

If you have your own 18650 batteries and mount or just want a handheld scan light either torch is available @ € 57 incl postage.
    I also have some aluminium weaver ring and adapter torch mounts for 1” tubes @ €14 incl postage.
    Additional pressure pads & spares always in stock – momentary or latching Push On / Push Off pressure pad @ € 15 incl postage.
    If you have any questions, queries or require additional photos, please drop me an email or pm for a telephone number or anybody in the Carlow, Kilkenny, Wexford area that’s interested in a look for a night or two let me know.

I’m looking € 90 each incl postage

http://www.chessies.ie/gunlights.html
    bild2029.th.jpg
    chessielight3.th.jpg
    chessielight1pressureon.th.jpg
    bild2056.th.jpg
    bild2062.th.jpg
    bild2064.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bang2

Hi Chesapeake,

how does the light compare to the Lenser P7

thanks
    Bang

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Chesapeake

+30% min

red is good

Green is great

I've knocked the red lads under green @ 225 under a hawke panaroma with a .222

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16 pnudj

are you still selling these lights ?

The Green is all I currently have.

Sold - Mods please lock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

Can you get anymore? If so can you use them without the filters?

PM sent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement