Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile Discount Offer?

Options
  • 03-11-2011 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey guys

I was wondering does anyone know about a potential discount for the new iPhone 4s from eMobile? I saw PJ Gallagher (the comedian) talking about an offer where he pays €35 for free texts and internet with the new iPhone. I would LOVE this and wondering does anybody know about this...

There was no mention of it an the eMobile website and I tweeted PJ and he didn't reply.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Its the eircom/emobile/meteor friends and family offer, you get unlimited all network calls and texts, along with free land line calls and 15gb of data all for €34.50 per month. Its normally €74 per month.

To avail of this offer, an employee of any of the three companies has to add you details to some internal database via their supervisor, and then you will receive a code which allows you avail of the offer.

This deal was due to end on Oct 31st however was extended to 10th of November as far as I know.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Its the eircom/emobile/meteor friends and family offer, you get unlimited all network calls and texts, along with free land line calls and 15gb of data all for €34.50 per month. Its normally €74 per month.

To avail of this offer, an employee of any of the three companies has to add you details to some internal database via their supervisor, and then you will receive a code which allows you avail of the offer.

This deal was due to end on Oct 31st however was extended to 10th of November as far as I know.

yep, as above. im on it on Meteor as is my GF and about 10 of my mates. My dad is on the umlimited offer with eMobile, but bear in mind you will have to buy the iPhone and most likely at a price a little higher than the price plans advertised online.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

the online price for the 4s 16gb on 18month contract is €149 with emobile, using this offer, takes the price up to €179. Whats the tarrifs like on the meteor deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I got the 32GB 4S on that deal for 249, which I think was the same price for everyone.

They're all sold out now though, so you won't get one before the deal closes. Also, the top end Android phones go up from free/E40 to 150 once you apply the discount, which was quite annoying.

Ignore, double post.

• Advertisement

Aquos76 wrote: »
    the online price for the 4s 16gb on 18month contract is €149 with emobile, using this offer, takes the price up to €179. Whats the tarrifs like on the meteor deal?

i got 400 mins/400 texts/2gb/free meteor calls and texts for 25e per month.
    but i got that last year and got a HTC wildfire free as i had my iPhone already, just sold the HTC the following day on adverts for 200e, kept me in credit for nearly 8 months :D

Advertisement