Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Wave help.

Options
  • 03-11-2011 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just received my wave today, from the o2 site, payed 199 euro, which I thought was pretty good, anyway I inserted my sim card into it, powered it up, and was prompted with a "network lock code window" entered my PIN three times (foolishly) and the phone locked.

Rang o2, they said send it back to them, went into the shop in Rathmines, the store assistant was very helpful, but said he had not seen the problem before (also said send it back).

The wave is working fine when the sim card is not in it, so it seems ok, checked the service menu, the network lock is on, every thing else is off.

After doing all that my sim card appeared to be locked, (In the o2 shop, when checked), however its fine now.

This problem may of been covered in another thread, but I could not find it when I checked.

The phone reads something like "sim freeze phone lock, contact service operator" now I i turn it on with the sim card inserted.

Sorry for the long story, but I just want to know there is anything to be done, before I have to send it back.

Thanks,

John. :)

Advertisement