Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stars and Mods?

Options
  • 03-11-2011 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anybody could give me a brief description to the stars that do be under usernames.. I know that you get 2 stars for posting 100 times but I think I've seen 3 stars for people under 1000 posts so if someone could explain thanks, next on topic is, in the forum requests, if you put up a forum request and it gets accepted does that make you the Moderator of the forum? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Normal users get up to three based on post count. Mods get 4 silver. Admins get 5 gold. Subscribers get red stars.

And requesting a forum does not confer mod status. There's the Amp test for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

What's the Amp test?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Bonesy. wrote: »
    What's the Amp test?

A reference to boards.ie history. Unfortunately the biki is currently down, making it awkward to detail it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement