Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zephyr Bad Flash (JTAG)

• 03-11-2011 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

Tried updating my Zephyr to 13604 from 13599 with the latest BestPig toolbox, had the original nand and cpu which was decrypting just fine in 360 flash tool. I was creating a custom freeboot for the SMC configuration, so I dragged the appropriate smc.bin into the bin directory and it compiled the updflash.bin with no errors.

Booted up to xellous and updated the console, and unplugged for about 30 seconds, now it just boots to three red lights anyone have any ideas? I normally stand by the BestPig tool but will never use it again after this I believe it may be something to do with the SMC.

Edit: I figured out what was wrong, the glitch hack is selected by default so the updflash.bin I generated was meant for a RGH console, I have compiled it again and will flash it back to the nand tomorrow :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

So you're saying it wasn't Bestpig's fault? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

So you're saying it wasn't Bestpig's fault? :D

Got it sorted, flashed the proper updflash.bin to the nand :rolleyes:

Advertisement