Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you want main guy to be?

• 03-11-2011 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

Im hoping its not the fatty old guy! I want to be some mexican immigrant youth from streets of la.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

I only saw the trailer today, is that is an older tommy vercetti or am i way off? Also was that nico i saw briefly holding a begging sign up?

But i agree in terms of main character there has not been a mexican/latin one yet iirc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

no the guy holding up the sign was that hobo polish guy who finds the jewellery or whateve rit is in gta iv.

people are saying its vercetti, it be a nice touch if he's in the game but he looks like someone you should be doing missions for not with!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭Penn

If it's not Ray Liotta voicing him, I don't want Vercetti in the game, playable or not.

I'd like to see mid 20's to early 30's Mexican male. Sort of a Cesar from SA kinda guy

its what everyone wants!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

Penn wrote: »
    If it's not Ray Liotta voicing him, I don't want Vercetti in the game, playable or not.

I'd like to see mid 20's to early 30's Mexican male. Sort of a Cesar from SA kinda guy

Didn't somebody here say that Ray Liotta fell out with RockStar ? And also I read elsewhere that he only did Vice City for the money.

Anyway the character says he came to LS/SA for the weather, hardly Tommy now :D.

I have a feeling that it could be Claude from GTA 3.....he mentions that he wants to retire from what he was doing ect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Didn't somebody here say that Ray Liotta fell out with RockStar ? And also I read elsewhere that he only did Vice City for the money.

Anyway the character says he came to LS/SA for the weather, hardly Tommy now :D.

I have a feeling that it could be Claude from GTA 3.....he mentions that he wants to retire from what he was doing ect.

But there's still no indication that the guy who was speaking in the trailer was the middle-aged guy in the trailer. The man's lips weren't even moving if I remember correctly. And I definitely thought there was a bit of a Mexican accent in the guy's voice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

You played as a Latin/Black guy in The Ballad of Gay Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

Penn wrote: »
    But there's still no indication that the guy who was speaking in the trailer was the middle-aged guy in the trailer. The man's lips weren't even moving if I remember correctly. And I definitely thought there was a bit of a Mexican accent in the guy's voice.

True that, everyone is speculating on that guy for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

I hope it's a brand new character.

Wouldn't Vercetti be a little too old to be running around the streets a la Nico? You'd be getting out of breath every 20 seconds!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

OG Loc :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Really don't understand how people are sayin the accent is Hispanic when it clearly isn't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'd say it'll be either a fresh over the border or second generation Mexican dude. Mexicans are all the rage in America these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Mc Love wrote: »
    Really don't understand how people are sayin the accent is Hispanic when it clearly isn't

+1 on that im baffled as to how people are hearing any kinda of latin twang in the voice in the trailer at all.

The reason people are saying it could be the white guy is that he shows up 3 times in the trailer, if hes not the main person in it id say hes going to have a fairly sizeable role in it at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

+1 on that im baffled as to how people are hearing any kinda of latin twang in the voice in the trailer at all.

The reason people are saying it could be the white guy is that he shows up 3 times in the trailer, if hes not the main person in it id say hes going to have a fairly sizeable role in it at least.

That white guy in the trailer could be the main characters boss maybe ?

that guy cant be the main guy hes fat balding and old

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

hence why the first mission will be to bulk up in the gym and get some fresh new clothes!

he looks fresh already just fat and old

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

I'd love to see Packie and definately Yusuv..? from TBoGT he was great! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,277 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Mc Love wrote: »

you're telling me that voice doesn't sound a lot like this one albeit with less of a twang?

Advertisement