Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What deal to go for, if any?

Options
  • 04-11-2011 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hey guys. I'm afraid its another "which phone/network" thread!

I'm just out of contract with Vodafone, currently on €60 a month bill pay (300 mins, 300 texts, 2GB data plus "My friends" which is unlimited calls and texts to 5 pre-chosen numbers). So at the minute I'm on a 30 day rolling contract with them. My bill is usually never over the 60-65 mark anyway.

My current phone is a 16GB 3GS but was looking to upgrade.

Vodafone says I can have a free 16GB 4S but my bill will go up to €65 a month which is 500 mins&texts and 1GB of data.

Now my father works for eircom so I can get the family and friends offer with a 16GB 4S which is half price bills for 18 months but I'll have to pay €180 for the phone. This includes unlimited calls texts and 15GB of data I think. If I was to go with this offer for the Galaxy S2 I'm nearly sure it's free.

So my question is which of the above would you go for or even a different offer on another network? Or should I go PAYG and wait till the iPhone 5 or samsung Galaxy S3 comes around and sign up as a new customer?
    Cheers

Advertisement